Lesedi Nuclear Services boasts over 2.4 million hours Lost Time Injury (LTI) Free since 2008 on all our projects, a commendable achievement for the industry in which we operate in.
We continually improve our performance, striving for excellence in health and safety at all times. Safety is our pride!
Lesedi will, as far as practicable, provide a safe working environment for the health, safety and welfare of our employees, contractors, visitors and members of the public who may be affected by our work.
TO DO THIS, LESEDI WILL
- Develop and maintain safe systems of work, and a safe working environment
- Consult with employees and health and safety reps on safety
- Provide protective clothing and equipment , and enforce its use
- Provide information and training for all employees
- Assess all risks before work starts on new areas of operation, for example, buying new equipment and setting up new work methods, and regularly review these risks
- Remove unacceptable risks to safety
- Provide employees and contractors with adequate facilities (such as clean toilets, cool and clean drinking water, and hygienic eating areas)
Ultimately, everyone at Lesedi is responsible for ensuring health and safety at the workplace.